Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Has arrived...

Hi everyone,
Spring has arrived here in Central Florida.  It keeps teasing us with warm weather, then rain, then cool again, but I love this time of year because I'm not sweating my butt off yet. :) I love warm weather, but the humidity really get's to me.

I thought I'd share some photo's that I've taken so far this year.  I'll add in a couple of personal one's, and a few sessions with some sweet little ones as well.  If you follow my Face book page you can see more updates via my facebook fan page at Megan Ward Photography.



The first 3 are some personal photo's.  I Love going around town and shooting nature & different subjects.  The 2nd one down is a close up of my pup Lola.  I love how close I was able to get to her.




The 2 below here are of my Cousin's band 22 Blaac.  These too are personal, and I love going and watching them jam out.  Here's a couple from the last show here in Mount Dora. 



The last set you see below are some photo's I took while hanging out with one of my good friends Rach.  These are her twin girls.  They're so sweet and so fun to watch.  




No comments:

Post a Comment